Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog! You can purchase my work on Etsy, Ebay, or from my website. All images and designs on this blog are copyright by their creators. Be respectful, don't steal.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Candles on Etsy

I have extra candles from recent orders so I'm posting them on Etsy in a bit. They're odd in number so they are mix-matched :).

Some tapers and pillars.

Some smaller pillars and votives.

And some skinnys :). Don't know what else to call them!

Some dripping too.
And once again, light + shadow + camera = I'm not a good photographer :). Can't see the drips too well on these candles, you can see them better in my previous post about Kate and Emily's order.

Nothing new, just wanted to let you all know that these were going on Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Lorraine yippee purple candles had to get them lol!! Im off now to pick up my parcel, sooooo excited!!! Will mail you later. Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena, consigues un realismo genial en las velas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estan perfectas. Me encanta los colores de tus velas. Las velas usadas con sus gotas de cera derramada son una delicia.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! When I first made those dripping candles I searched the internet for pictures (I always need a reference) but had to use several to get the look of mine just right. When I made Kate's order I forgot how I made them before because it had been so long... took me a few tries and more internet searches to remember. I finally looked at my old pictures and voila! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine I am just gaga for your candles! Can't wait to get mine.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete