Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog! You can purchase my work on Etsy, Ebay, or from my website. All images and designs on this blog are copyright by their creators. Be respectful, don't steal.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Wand and Stand

It's really great to hear from everyone! So glad to be back.

As promised, here is one of my new ideas that I just finished up. I made the wand a while back, it's design is very simple, so I decided to make an elaborate wand stand to go with it. I added a few accessories to give it that extra something.





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design Lorraine! I absolutely love the wand... Very sophisticated... I can imagine a dark witch having a wand like this.. And the stand is wonderful too! Would work great as book stands too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, the wand is a wonderful design and different from your others.

    Very creative and lots of accessories could be added to that stand. :o) Love the melted candle.

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to have a wandstand that is big enough to be decorated.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is pure magic ... Amazing stand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stand! Because you already know I love all wands you make too!LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wand and stand look great, very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete