Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog! You can purchase my work on Etsy, Ebay, or from my website. All images and designs on this blog are copyright by their creators. Be respectful, don't steal.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Scrolls, a book stand, and so much more!

I have a great order I'm working on, it's got some great pieces to it! Not to mention creative freedom :).

Some mushrooms like the ones I made for the potion cabinets, and some new brown ones.

More fancy wands.

And more rustic wands.

Some decorative candles, these were a challenge!

Some plain scrolls.

A book stand with a nature theme. I think next time I will add some shelf mushrooms to it. Maybe orange ones to add some color.

Some fancy scrolls, these are a new style for me. What do you think?

Here are some close ups of the fancy scrolls:
Love this bone one with the skeleton hand, hope it's not too creepy for my customer.

A few dragon scrolls to keep the magic theme :).

A potions scroll.

A spell craft scroll.

A scroll all about wands.

This next one is my favorite. It's a Zodiac scroll, picture doesn't do it justice. Maybe if you click on it you can see some of the details.

This next one is a real looker! it opens up to inches and inches of divination information.

That's it for today. More book stands with different themes, more candles, and books coming soon.

9 comments:

  1. Your scrolls are just amazing! Love the stand and mushrooms too.

    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my, your skeleton hand scroll is something I have never seen before. Well done!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Great stuff! Love them all! The sroll with the hand on is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your miniatures just get better and better Lorraine! Hoping you get time to make some more scrolls, bookstands etc for your Etsy shop, as Ill be there!! Fabulous , all of it, your customer will be thrilled. Think I need more wands too! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que fantastico trabajo!!!!
    Lleno de mucha imaginacion y talento, enhorabuena!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work Lorraine! I love the mushrooms, the book stand, the scrolls...all just fab! More to add to my wants lists..it's getter bigger and bigger! lol

    I am having problems with posting comments. :o(

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stuff Lorraine. You will have a very happy client!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, your comments always give me smiles!!!

    I'm going to see if I can get some of those bone scrolls on Etsy, might be late Wednesday or early Thursday, still working on some book stands and other things at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Fantastico trabajo! Lo que te propones lo haces muy bien. Me encanta.
    Besos Clara.

    ReplyDelete