Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog! You can purchase my work on Etsy, Ebay, or from my website. All images and designs on this blog are copyright by their creators. Be respectful, don't steal.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Easter Baskets with Bunnies

I made a couple of these last year and never finished the rest... Not too late for Easter is it?

I took a store bought basket, sculpted on one of my handmade, pearl dusted polymer clay ribbons, and added synthetic grass and hand painted polymer clay eggs. For the bunny, I took a store bought plastic bunny, cleaned up and sanded the lines, painted it and attached it to the basket.

I have 11 total, and one more without a bunny. Each one has a different bunny on it. I have some listed on Etsy and the rest will be on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment